According to the CDC, 80% of all infections are spread by hand to hand contact with contaminated surfaces. What are those contaminated surfaces? You can probably guess a few, but there may be a few of these that you did not think of.
1. Phones. According to a report issued by Verizon Wireless 9 out of every 10 people use their phone in the bathroom! To make matters worse, it is not a surface we often think about cleaning regularly - if ever! Phones were even reported to be a contributing factor with the norovirus outbreak in 2007.
2. Computer keyboards. Or as we like to call it, toilet seat at your fingertips. It’s true! Your keyboard is one of those items that is dirtier than a toilet seat. Keyboards can be up to 200 times dirtier than your toilet seat. This can be especially hazardous if you let those lovely little hands work on them from time to time.
3. Bathrooms. Not surprisingly, this is about the most germ riddled place in your home. E. coli and toxins related to fecal matter have been found on every surface in the bathroom, including door handles and water faucets. Even cleaning with bleach only provides moments of protection only to be contaminated once again when someone touches it.
How Everest™ Can Make A Difference:
The CDC says the most effective way to stop the spread of germs - and keep you healthy - is by washing your hands, but even then washing your hands must take place for a full two minutes before you can be confident of any germ removal. Everest Microbial Defense™’ has a revolutionary product that helps with every pain point mentioned above: our 24hr Hand Purifier. More effective than a hand sanitizer, while keeping your hand’s natural defenses in tact, our 24 Hour Hand Purifier works again and again even after multiple washing!
Everest Antimicrobial™ has a MUCH better solution………..Everest 24hr Hand Purifier works much better, is safer to use and has some major advantages over the leading alcohol-based sanitizers. Here are some of those advantages:
• Protects from germs for 24hrs
• Does not dry out your hands
• No alcohol / not flammable
• No gel residue to attract dirt/germs
• Continues to protect even after hand washing!
• 1 application / day is all you need (really!)
• Does not change your skin’s PH
Our smallest bottle of Everest gives the same protection as 7 gallons of leading alcohol sanitizer!
Intrigued? Check them out here: http://bit.ly/2c3pV5c